Karihome’s growing up milk is formulated to meet the nutritional needs of children from 1 to 3 years. It is specially formulated to enhance the natural goodness of goat milk to better meet the nutritional needs of growing toddlers and young children:
Brain, Eye and Physical Development
- Taurine: Helps to support overall mental and physical development.
- Choline: helps support overall mental functioning.
- Alpha Linolenic Acid (Omega 3) and Linoleic Acid (Omega 6) – Precursors of DHA & AA.
- EPA: Precursor of DHA.
- DHA & AA: Important building blocks for development of the brain and eyes in infants. (Only got children up to 3 years old).
- Iron: important component of red blood cells which carry oxygen to all parts of the body to help the body’s production of energy.
- Vitamin A: Essential for the functioning of the eye.
- Calcium: Helps build strong bones and teeth.
- Magnesium: Helps in the absorption and retention of calcium.
- Vitamin D3: Helps support calcium absorption and improves bone strength.
- Vitamin K: Works synergistically with vitamin D on bone metabolism to build strong bones.
Maintaining a Healthy Digestive System
- Inulin: Helps support growth of good intestinal flora in the gut.
- Oligofructose: Stimulates the bifidobacteria, resulting in a significant increase of the beneficial bifidobacteria in the intestinal tract.
- Probiotics: Helps to maintain a healthy digestive system.
Building up a child’s defense system.
- Zinc: Helps in physical development.